>Pages read: 47
Blogs visited: 2
1. Which hour was most daunting for you? Hour 11.5. I couldn’t go another step. I needed sleep.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? I haven’t read him, but I noticed that John Green got a lot of love during this Readathon.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? No.
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? The challenges and alphabetizing the readers’ names.
5. How many books did you read? 3 books and a tiny amount out of two others when I was finicky and couldn’t settle.
6. What were the names of the books you read?
St. Mawr – D. H. Lawrence
Yi Sun-Shin -Korean Spirit and Culture Series (no individual author listed)
A Wish After Midnight – Zetta Elliott
7. Which book did you enjoy most? St. Mawr
8. Which did you enjoy least? The other two books broke even.
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? Skim through the postings and try to find some sort of comment hook and respond at least partially to what readers talked about or photos they posted in that hour or perhaps a previous hour.
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? It’s likely that I’d participate again and be both a reader and a cheerleader.