I’m really looking forward to C.B.’s challenge. Haven’t yet decided how many books and movies I’m going to read and view, but this is a tentative starting list of books and movies that I haven’t experienced yet but want to:
1. Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince -My son has the book and probably the movie. Even if he doesn’t, it’s not hard to find.
2. No Country For Old Men -both book and movie are easily findable here.
3. Gone Baby Gone -I hope I can find this Dennis Lehane novel. My son has a DVD of the movie.
4. Slumdog Millionaire – I have the book and the movie should be easy to locate.
5. The Mosquito Coast – This novel has been on my TBR for a couple of years, but I’m not sure if I’ll be able to find the movie easily.
Next stop: The popcorn aisle at E-Mart.